Your First Visit to Cayce Dermatology Center
Thank you for choosing Cayce Dermatology Center and Medical Spa in Columbia, MO. Our team of dermatologists and medical providers are excited to offer unique and specialized services specific to you. We are dedicated to helping you feel good in your skin with the best experience possible. From medical and surgical to cosmetic dermatology, our board-certified dermatologists and highly-trained staff have the expertise to develop a treatment plan to address your skin condition, acne concern, cancerous lesion removal, and more.
Ensuring Patient Satisfaction at Your Visit
We care about the health and wellbeing of our patients - as well as their time. For an efficient and enjoyable office visit and dermatology appointment, we offer the following guidance:
» Arrival and Appointment Information
- To save you additional time at the office, please fill out your new patient paperwork prior to arrival available on our patient portal.
- Please arrive at Cayce Dermatology at least 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. We may have questions regarding your insurance and/or additional paperwork for you to complete.
- If you are running late and cannot make your initial appointment time, or if your appointment addresses multiple needs, we may ask you to make a follow-up appointment at another time.
- We ask that you respect the time of our other patients by informing us of all your concerns when first scheduling your appointment. Our medical providers can then be best prepared to discuss these specific concerns.
» Cayce Dermatology New Patient Paperwork
Before arriving for your first appointment, we ask that you fill out the following new patient forms. You may also fill out these forms online in our Patient Portal. If you do not have a username and password or have questions about how to set up your patient portal, please contact us at 573-234-1000.
Dermatology Lab Work Recommendations
Cayce Dermatology does not offer lab draw services in our clinic. However, we highly recommend Quest Diagnostics. They have several locations around Columbia, MO.
If you require a biopsy during your visit, your sample will be sent to Boyce & Bynum labs to be processed. Please review your insurance to ensure you are in-network with Boyce & Bynum or let us know if you have an alternative lab for us to send your sample to.
Our Preferred Medical Insurance Providers
Please bring your insurance card to each appointment. We currently accept most insurance plans, including: United Healthcare, Healthlink, Coventry, Aetna, Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, UMR, Medicare, and others. We also accept self-pay patients. Call our office or contact your insurance company if you are unsure if we are providers for your specific insurance plan.
SELF-PAY FEE SCHEDULE
- $125 for a new patient visit
- $100 for a Skin Cancer Screening and/or complicated follow up appointment
- $75 for a simple follow up appointment
CASH, CHECK, MASTERCARD, VISA, AMERICAN EXPRESS, DISCOVER