DeSpain Cayce Medical Spa knows that your time is valuable. We offer several treatments than can be done in 30 minutes or less (over a lunch break) that will not interfere with your “To-do List”! These treatments have minimal downtime and will leave your skin refreshed.
“DiamondTome Skin Resurfacing” microdermabrasion is a treatment for superficial skin conditions including fine lines, wrinkles, brown spots, aging and sun damaged skin, acne blemishes and dry or oily skin.
- Non-invasive skin resurfacing technique
- Clinically proven to stimulate collagen regrowth, known to result in an enhanced “glow” and youthful moisture and support to the skin.
- No discomfort
- No downtime
- Result is a more vibrant, healthy complexion.
Usually, a series of 6 treatments are performed at 2 week intervals. Maintenance treatments are then recommended every 4 – 6 weeks. We will recommend a home skin care routine to compliment this procedure to help maintain your results.
Unlike other exfoliation treatments, the DiamondTome Skin Resurfacing System uses no loose abrasives to contaminate you or the environment. And, our hydrowand tip aids in deeper penetration of carefully selected skin care serums to address your unique skin care needs, further enhancing your results.
Learn more at DiamondTome.
The Micropeel procedure is a three-step clinical procedure combining dermaplaning, chemical peeling and cryogenic therapy to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, laxity, dullness, and skin imperfections.
1. Dermaplaning – A manual exfoliation technique that safely and efficiently removes vellus hair and surface dead skin cells with a dermaplaning blade, preparing the skin for the chemical peel solution.
2. Chemical Peels – Use chemicals formulated to resurface the skin by removing the outer epidermis and stimulate collagen to improve sun-damage, fine lines and wrinkles, texture and skin impurities.
3. Cryogenic Therapy – A clinical skin freezing procedure is used to immediately increase the rate of the skin cellular turnover. This causes sun-damaged cells to be shed, and pores to appear smaller, resulting in a more even looking skin tone. Due to its low temperature, this anti-bacterial treatment sanitizes skin and shows an anti-inflammatory response calming inflamed skin. Exfoliation removes sebum, blackheads and follicular dirt and oil to improve skin. Repeated cryogenic therapy treatments help direct cells into a more normal growth pattern. This results in a noticeably smoother texture and radiant glow.
Learn more at SkinCeuticals.
We now offer Glytone Peels. Glytone by Enerpeel has a patented technology that delivers optimum results while reducing the discomfort associated with other peels. With Glytone, we can choose from a variety of chemical peels ranging from our Mandelic peel for treatment of rosacea and sensitive skin to a medium depth TCA peel for antiaging and sundamage. As with any chemical exfoliation, a series of peels will give the best results to improve the overall appearance and texture of the skin.
Schedule a consultation to find out which Glytone Enerpeel will work best for your needs.
COMMON VISIBLE RESULTS
- Diminished fine lines and wrinkles.
- Improved skin tone.
- Smoother skin texture.
- Smaller pores.
- Healthier, more youthful skin.
- Reduction in oil and acne
Learn More at Glytone.
SkinCeuticals Pigment Balancing Masque & Take Home Treatment
RECEIVE AN ADVANCED PIGMENT CORRECTOR TAKE HOME PRODUCT WITH YOUR FIRST MASQUE AND A DISCOUNT FOR FUTURE PIGMENT FACIALS!
Proven as effective as the leading medical standard for treating hyperpigmentation, Pigment Balancing Masque:
- Lightens and reduces existing hyperpigmentation.
- Improves overall skin tone.
- Protects skin from future discolorations without the potentially harmful side effects of harsh bleaching agents.
The Pigment Balancing Masque is a quick and effective treatment for those stubborn pigmentation issues.
Combined with a customized home regimen, the Pigment Balancing Masque will leave your skin tone balanced and radiant!
Learn More at Skinceuticals.